Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Hair, New Look

So, I did something kind of crazy for me this last weekend and I wanted to share.  I am one of those people who usually sticks with things that I'm comfortable with especially when it comes to my hair.  I have always had the same color my whole life and I have never cut it shorter than my shoulders.  I decided that I needed a change and I thought I could really go drastic with the layers and also get some bangs (the coloring will probably just have to wait until I start going gray).  Whenever I decide to to something different I always end up going on the safe side when I'm actually at my hair appointment.  This time, I said just cut those bangs and give me some crazy layers!  My good friend Trianna cut my hair and she did a great job.  It kind of freaked me out when I saw myself at first but I'm getting used to the new look and I'm glad I finally did something different :)  Here's some pictures!




2 comments: