Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Fall and Halloween!


 This is the family at the annual Porter Halloween Party.  Brielle was Jessie from Toy Story, Conner was a dragon, I was a cat, and let's see if you can guess what my husband was.......Himself. He didn't really have time to dress up but I think he looks great;)


This is up American Fork Canyon when the leaves were all changing.  We took an whole day and drove up the canyon and then stopped by Tucanos in Provo to use our Christmas present from my brother Eric and his wife Cheryl.  The food was delicious and the leaves and scenery were even better!

 My sister Camille was so wonderful and came to my house to clean the carpets for me and it was fun to see her little boy Joseph and Conner play together.  I can't believe how fast they change!  Conner is just under 9 months here and Joseph is about 7 months.

 Just having some fun taking pictures.  It was quite the challenge trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time.

 Mother and daughter

 Father and son

Our amazing pumpkins. I drew the face and Tagg drew the witch and he also carved both of them.  I know what you're probably thinking....my husband is really artistic right?  You would be correct :)

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Cutest little family ever! Loved the Halloween costumes, and your cute little kiddos bring a smile to my face :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Loved your post and the fact that you are blogging! I'm afraid it is becoming a dying art and I don't want it to. I think you and Tagg have a beautiful family. The costumes were great but I was a bit disappointed in my favorite cousin's attire. ;) The pumpkins look AWESOME! The witch it by far my fav! Pat Tagg on the back for me please. Love and miss you guys a whole bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is private so send me your email so that I can invite you, if you haven't been invited already. www.smlindahls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete