Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pictures

Here are some pictures of the baby room and the little projects that I have been working on the last few months. I went with the owl theme and had a lot of fun going to my mom's and having her help with all of the sewing! We sewed the crib bumper, skirt, new covering the rocking chair cushions, curtains, and I sewed covers for two pillows. I also made the mobile above the bed and put together the pictures. Eventually the middle picture will have our boys initials in it.

More pictures to come of the baby!!










This is the most recent picture of me prego and I am about 35 weeks along. My sister Camille and I had to get at least one picture of us both pregnant. It's so fun to be pregnant at the same time as my sisters and Camille and I are both having boys!

2 comments:

  1. Jules I'm in love with those decorations!!!! What an adorable little room and I love the owl theme! You're also the skinniest little pregger woman I've ever seen! Ha ha love ya gal and I can't wait for your sweet little man to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. It makes me miss my sisters but I am so excited for you. Good luck the next little while. I am sure you will do just as great delivering this one as the last. Love you tons and miss you.

    ReplyDelete