Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nesting and getting anxious....

So, I thought it would be a good idea to post something on my blog before the baby comes cause things will get a little more crazy once that day arrives. We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little boy! I feel like I can't slow down at all and want to get as much done as I can right now, I just want to organize everything. The nursery is pretty well finished now, and it was a lot of fun to sew and have fun with decorating. I love that I now get to experience a lot of blue now instead of so much pink:)
Brielle is growing up so fast and we're hoping that she will be ready for the new addition to the family. She seems to love little babies but it may be different story when it's her brother. I think she'll be great. We just put her in a toddler bed over a week ago and she has been doing wonderfully, besides the fact that she can get in and out whenever she pleases. She still sleeps through the night and will usually take her normal once a day nap. She also got to experience nursery for the first time and has now been twice. She didn't even seem to care when mommy left and when I returned she greeted me with a big hug and kiss:) I love being a mom. We figured we should try those two changes before the baby got here, and Brielle is adjusting just fine...for now. She is still our little talker and can now count to 10! She is starting to become a little parrot so Tagg and I need to watch what we say:)
Well, it is now just the waiting game and I will be sure to post some pictures of the baby once he gets here! We are all very anxious at the Bowen home!

No comments:

Post a Comment